The school year is officially over!! I am no longer a first year teacher. My dear students are passed on into the next teacher's hands. Feels good. Saying goodbye to my kids was painful, especially when they told me they missed me and their parents said "You can go visit her next year, you will see her!" or when parents told me they hoped the younger sibling got me next year. Oh- tearful! However, knowing that parents thought I did a good job helping their precious kids made me feel proud of myself. Now it is time to move on to new things.
New things:
Working at the Discovery Center! Yay! Looking forward to getting lots of great hands-on teaching ideas.
Going to the pool! Last summer we had no time, but this year I will relax by the pool with a good book and work on my tan.
Working out with Nikki! My sweet sis is moving to Kansas for her doctorate (get it!) in August. So we are going to treasure our last months together and work out a lot! Yay!
Hurrah for summertime!
Friday, May 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment