Well, my birthday came and went. With it came beautiful flowers, great meals, and lots of love! However, no job. My time line that I had in my brain passed by without any hope for a new job.
But, I have peace, praise God! Thanks a lot to Dean letting the Spirit work through him on Sunday talking about surrender. I am surrendering (because I have to do it everyday... stupid human nature) my job search to God. He is the one with the plan. I do not need to have a deadline in mind. I do not need to have a certain place in mind. I need only to trust and say "I'm here! Where are you sending me??" Feels good to know I am not in charge :)
Ok, totally unrelated, but LOST ended and I was perfectly happy with the finale. It was funny, sweet, and focused totally on the characters it started with. For the record, the characters, not the crazy-hare-brained-philosophical-time-travelling-insane plot were what drew me into the show. Love was the strongest bond between them in the end! Yay for love winning! I also liked how they did not explain everything, but still left the end clear. Time, which the fans (and writers) have been obsessed with from season 3 (I think), played little role. It was nice to see the relationships be reunited! I almost shed a tear when Charlie saw Aaron and Claire... Oh man. So good! Kudos to the little jokes they threw in for the fans, like calling Flocke Smokey and telling Jack he was the obvious choice. It was a nice tribute to the fans of the show.
In summation: the circle of life wins.
Tuesday, May 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment