This morning when I woke up around 9:30 (school got cancelled due to flooding), the sun was shining so bright! Praise! It put me in such a good mood, I am cleaning the house while David is gone, finishing his paintings. We are in the last week of his degree program, I can see the light at the end, and it is beautiful!!
On the other hand of things, my joints have been killing me since the rain started. My fingers hurt first, then a shoulder. Now my knees are both sore. Gaah. I was tested for arthritis a few years ago when my joints started bothering me one random New Year's Eve night... But all the tests were negative. I need to go to a specialist. Oh dear...
So, looking forward to the following things: two interviews this week with two schools I think I would be very happy at, figuring out my schedule at the Discovery Center for the summer, buying some sweet Mother's Day present for my MIL, congratulating David on finishing school!, and Field Day with my kids at school. Good times!
Monday, May 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment