Sunday, May 2

Blustery Day

I have lived in Tennessee all my life, and have grown accustomed to dealing with the completely absurd weather patterns we tend to experience. We frequently have tornados in the spring, and this weekend we are experiencing quite a bit of flooding. Now, I am not afraid of storms. I think they are cool and I know the precautions to take, so I see no reason to be scared. However, with this flooding going on... I think I am terrified of a flood! There are pictures all over the news of water half covering stores and homes, roads completely closed off, and rivers more swollen than they have been in decades. I can't imagine water coming up and covering my windows! What in the world would you do?? Get on the roof?

I know some people are experiencing that right now. Praying that God will stop the rain, send them rescue, and bring peace to anyone effected by the storms.

Again, I am moving to the desert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment