Saturday, May 15

Test

This is a test. This is only a test. If this had been a real emergency, you would have been given instructions.


So, I still do not have a job. My interviews are over, and I got rejected. I am still looking every day, applying for everything I can, and looking into getting certified for more grade levels. But right now I have nothing. It hurts. I know God has a plan. I know I will get a job. I know we will be ok. I know I am not a bad teacher. But it was easy to believe that when I had interviews lined up that looked hopeful. Now, when I can see nothing on the horizon, I am feeling the pain.

He can do more than I can imagine. He does not give us more than we can handle. Waiting is hard.

For my birthday, I would like a job. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment