Ohmygoodnesswhenwillitstop?
That crazy weekend I had is turning into a crazy week. I feel better now, though. My husband has stopped puking and I finished all my kids' report cards today. This is a great improvement.
Alexa did well at her meet. Got 5th overall for her age and 2nd on bars! Get it girrr! She, however, did not think she did well and continued her habit of pouting on the award stand... Aggravating.
And may I just say(rant! rant!), as someone who works with children... Not every kid needs to get a medal!! Let's just have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place! We are teaching our children that they are entitled to everything and that they are good at things even when they aren't. Someone is going to eventually tell them they can't get everything they want... Might as well tell them when they're young and save them the shock.
I haven't got to watch LOST for 2 weeks now! I am a little miffed.
Tried spinach pizza today... Surprisingly delicious! But, is it any healthier???
Au revoir!
Tuesday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment