Saturday, March 13

Inside my mind

Thought of political nature:

I know that I do not share similar views of many people, and I do not ever want to come off as angry when I share some of my ideas. The reason I feel the way I do about these things is because I believe in love, so I want to share my thoughts in a loving way. I also know that I am far from being an expert in political thinking. The system is very confusing and corrupt. I do not try to take part in understanding all the ins and outs. If I sound ignorant, forgive me.

I wish that people who are passionate about getting rid of abortion were as passionate about getting rid of war, poverty, and the death penalty. Someone invited me to a pro-life group on facebook about "protecting life" referring only to unborn babies. I couldn't join that group. To me pro-life includes all ages, all people. Even criminals. Even people who aren't American.
Not that I think the abortion issue isn't important. I do. I think that abortion is very sad and is extremely damaging to young women. However, it isn't the only life-stopping force that our country allows.
Just something for you to think about. If you feel strongly about being pro-life, remember to promote all life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment