Monday, December 13

Oh the weather outside is frightful

A hoodie and blanket are so delightful....

I just watched Julie and Julia. It was a lovely film. It reminded me that I have not written in such a long time! But, alas... I don't have any issues pressing on my brain enough to write.

I'm off for a snow day today. I love watching the snow fall, as everyone else does. However, I hate snow, because it is cold. I would be perfectly content to never see snow again.

I am considering a venture based on the Julie/Julia project. I may begin a Jillian/Lauren project. This would entail me doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout for 30 days straight. I really do want to do that... I started a few weeks ago and then got sick on day 2 and had to stay in bed all day. However, I am considering trying it again.

Christmas break would be the perfect time to do this for 2 reasons. Number 1- I have more time on my hands. Number 2- It will help me not gain 5 pounds over Christmas!! Here are some concerns I have- vacation. We are having our own Christmas Vacation, am I required to workout then? Would a 3 day rest invalidate my work? Lastly, I like to work out with other people. If someone joined me on this journey, I am 99% sure I would complete it. Volunteers??

0 comments:

Post a Comment