Saturday, April 24

Mo' Moe


Our dog, Moe, is a very strange and delightful creature. He is afraid of everything. Everything- People, loud noises, weird looks I occasionally give him, cameras, and doorbells on television. On top of that, he thinks he is a cat. He loves to lay on the back of the couch, stretched out in the sun. Sometimes he will lay on his back and swat at us with his paws, very catlike. His dire need to sit right between David and I on the couch is also an anomaly which we cannot explain.

Right now, though, he is hiding behind my feet. Snuggled so closely between my legs and the couch I am surprised he can fit there. His fear of storms has driven him to hide. Thunder upset him in his normal cat-ish pose on the back of the couch and he is now seeking shelter under me. Its very adorable. He is sleeping peacefully. I guess we have switched roles. He is the one always "protecting" me from strangers and noises of car doors shutting a few houses down. Now I am protecting him from the storms. Oh dog love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment